Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog
Click on photo to come visit me there!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weather

An ice storm hit late last night,
and by morning, everything was wearing a thick coat of ice, the barnyard was a skating rink for the chickens and ducks. But so typical to the Texas weather I know, it was soon melted by noon.
Taking it's place about an hour later was 60 mph winds and thick dirt from the fields.The roar of the wind is so loud and it is beating up the house. Where the temperature was freezing, it is now warm. This kind of dirt chokes out plants and blinds anyone who is trying to drive. I have to say this is not my favorite type of weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:1