Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog
Click on photo to come visit me there!

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Day Dawning

This is the image on my wall every morning..........the promise of a new day shining through the lace curtains. I have gotten to love this image more and more. Nelly, the tiller, got a good going over, and is now up and running, now I can break up the garden spaces. The stock flower and Italian Jasmine are budding and starting to show their first blooms among the grounds; it's time to separate and transfer the young plants to another space, and the onions from last fall have poked their heads through in the garden. My gardening season is beginning. I have my stash of accumulated material laid out and ready to cut........I am beginning to make the quilt I have so long been wanting to start...............
I have many plans and much work to do this week. My canvas is sitting blank and ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:1