Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog
Click on photo to come visit me there!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life's Tap

Although I live the major part of my life in solitude and peace, where I can just shut the world's problems off with one touch of a button on the remote...............
life still has a way of giving me a sharp tap on the shoulder. This week has been full of such taps. The death of a close friend's spouse...............one who has been out to share our holidays, meals, and once in a while happenings............never to return to stop by and to say hello...........
the death of marriage among distant family members............
changing family times and memories.........
the word of death soon to come to a dear aunt...........who, for the longest time, has had the tiring battle of cancer..............
making me to stop and realize how fragile life and happiness is.........
.
and then there is the tap...............
of new babies being born...............grandchildren coming into the lives of friends............
the tap of hope and new memories to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:1