Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog
Click on photo to come visit me there!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Walking Along

I took a walk with my husband today, through the grounds and along the field road. We spend a great time looking for rocks during these walks. It is amazing just how pretty and colorful rocks are! Walking back on the road that leads home, a strong fragrance could be smelt in the air.................almost like honey. It was coming from the bush in the above photo. One thing I have not yet done, but plan on doing, is to research and learn the names of the different native plants that grow here on the grounds. There are so many, and each one has a different blossom or berry on them. This is the time of year that each one shows off it's prettiest dress.

3 comments:

  1. that's so beautiful and look at the leaves, almost like gigantic holly leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gardening is a beautiful habit and hobby to follow as it gives content to the heart and peace to the mind. Even I have a small garden in my backyard. Gardens are very soothing to eyes. This kind of beautiful gardens are very tough to build and maintain.
    Pond Kits

    ReplyDelete

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:1