Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog
Click on photo to come visit me there!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

It doesn't look like much now, but underneath all of this blank, still earth, are dozens of tiny seeds, laid carefully in rows.................waiting for the moisture and sun to bring them to life. I spent much of the day planting the seeds that Hometown Seeds sent to me. Only the early spring seeds, such as spinach, beets, carrots and such. Late spring planting will come later and I will be planting corn, tomatoes, squash and my favorite..................pumpkins! I still have a rodent running loose in my greenhouse.............so planting in there is halted until my rodent termination process is successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:1