Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:11

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog

This Blog Has Moved and Joined Eggs In My Pocket Blog
Click on photo to come visit me there!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

From The Earth

Although the days are dusty with high gusts of wind and the nights are still pretty chilly, all over the grounds of the farm, life is bursting forth. My asparagus bed is full of heads breaking the ground and the onion tops are full and bright green.

Inside the greenhouse.......the cabbage I planted has sprouted..........however....out of 10 plants.......this is the only one remaining. They were there one day.............gone the next.............because something is in the greenhouse, eating the sprouts.............it might also be in the soil. Such a disappointment! I have done some research and it is suggested that I "bake" my soil in the oven to sterilize it. This I will be doing this weekend. I might also have a mouse in the greenhouse.............one is inside of my son's car.........parked not very far away from the greenhouse. I am determined to find out the source........no matter what it takes.

1 comment:

  1. I doubt the culprit would be in the soil. How about setting a couple of mouse traps?

    ReplyDelete

"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands........" 1 Thessalonians 4:1